There was a fresh wind this morning but being bright and dry I spent a couple of hours this morning working on the plot.
I checked for any missed seed heads then chopped up the pot marigold plants that I’d pulled up last week before adding them to the compost heap.
Despite there having been plenty of rain during last week I was surprised at how easily the ground forked over on the patch where I’ll be growing potatoes next year.
As I mentioned recently there’s just two nerine bowdenii flowers this year. This is what they looked like today. I might repot them for next year so must have a read up on when to do that.
I started writing my novel on Friday and have made really good progress so far, and hope to do a Sofa flying blog post about it during next week. I was plotting whilst plotting today so that it’s hopefully clear in my mind for when I sit down later on and put pen to paper.
Have a good week!