I did a couple of jobs which have proved to have been worthwhile doing.
I dug up the three primroses in the long planter and divided each of them into three. The white and yellow ones I replanted back into the planter. I’m pleased to see that one of the yellow ones has started flowering this week, and hope that the others will follow before long.
I was going to replant the pink ones in the stone feature but instead potted them up and passed them on for a charity plant sale where they were quickly sold.
I also dug up the large clump of crocosmia bulbs down in the bottom corner of the plot. I have to say that I almost gave up on this but eventually did it, sorted them out then replanted about half of them.
They’ve since grown well and are now flowering better than they have in years. Yesterday morning when I took this photo they were buzzing with bees.
Take care, and have a good weekend!