all the old,unwanted timber from the ground by the compost heap and stood the bamboo canes behind the shed. I’d no sooner done the latter when I turned round to see a robin perched on top on them.
I can now concentrate on the area in front of the shed most of which will be for more flowers. I’ll do a post on that in a few weeks once it’s been cleared and dug over.
Yesterday I pulled up the now finished climbing beans and added them to the compost heap. I also put a thick layer of compost over the rhubarb crowns as a winter duvet.
Next week it looks like being mostly dull, but thankfully remaining dry, so I’ll be plotting most mornings.
Have a good week!